How to Plan for Retirement
SageVest understands that smart retirement planning goes well beyond a single savings number, and that there is no one-size-fits-all model. Comprehensive retirement planning balances your current financial needs with your future security, and incorporates broader life considerations like family, travel, charitable giving, and more.
Our Retirement Resource Center explores the many layers of decisions that retirement frequently entails. Working with our qualified and experienced advisors can help you approach these decisions with confidence and clarity.
What you need to know...
Family & Lifestyle
Common Retirement Questions
While there are many questions associated with retirement, some of the most common questions we receive include:
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- Can I retire early?
- When should I begin Social Security?
- What are Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- Can I afford a retirement community?
- How do I help with my grandkids’ college costs?
- What estate planning documents do I need?