Maintaining your health and wellbeing is an essential part of enjoying a happy and healthy retirement. Your SageVest Wealth Management advisor can help you plan for healthcare costs in retirement, ensuring that your financial resources support a lifetime of enjoyment.
Healthcare In Retirement
- Mandatory Medicare registration is typically required at age 65.
Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Long-term care insurance can be a critical element of your retirement plan.
Additional Retirement Healthcare Resources
- Medicare – Medicare’s main website.
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) – State-specific Medicare information.
- AARP’s Health Tools Collection – Includes apps, medication information, and more.
- NIH National Institute on Aging Go4Life – Encourages older adults to stay physically and mentally active.
- CDC Healthy Aging Portal – Provides health information for older adults.
- Offices Of The Aging – Local and state offices dedicated to helping seniors and families.
- Washington, DC
- Alzheimer’s Association – Offers support to those living with Alzheimers, and their caregivers.
- Family Caregiver Alliance – Resources for those providing long term care to family members.
Start your retirement planning today!
|YOUR RETIREMENT |
|FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE |