Saving and preparing for retirement is a journey best achieved over years. It pays to begin early. SageVest Wealth Management offers a host of retirement resources, whether you’re just starting to save for retirement, approaching retirement, considering early retirement, or are already retired.
Saving For Retirement
- A simple look at how much you need to save for retirement.
- How to know if you’re saving enough for retirement.
- A quick financial checklist.
- The top 10 retirement myths.
- Financial planning for retirement and other financial objectives.
- Is maxing your 401(k) enough?
- Retirement planning for women.
Preparing For Retirement
- Thinking ahead to retirement
- Financial planning tips as you near retirement.
- What to consider before retiring part-time.
- How to invest based on your age.
- Creating a customized financial plan for your retirement.
- Key retirement ages
Your Finances In Retirement
- Tips for enjoying a successful retirement.
- Planning for a long and happy retirement.
- Investing for your future.
- Planning for healthcare costs in retirement.
- Your housing options in retirement.
- Understanding your retirement benefits.
- Everything you need to know about Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
- How to identify and avoid financial scams.
Additional Retirement Resources
- Life expectancy calculator – Knowing how long you’ll live helps ensure your finances will last.
- IRA Distribution Facts – How to avoid tax penalties.
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) – Nonprofit organization for Americans aged 50+.
- Social Security Administration – Applying for retirement benefits.
- JP Morgan’s Guide To Retirement – An informative study on retirement facts.
- Daily Money Managers – Professional assistance with daily money management needs.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau for Older Americans – Information, resources, and free guides on avoiding scams, Social Security benefits, and more.
- Women’s Institute For A Secure Retirement (WISER) focuses on the unique retirement challenges faced by women.
|HEALTHCARE IN |
|FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE |
Start your retirement planning today!