SageVest Wealth Management guides our clients in all aspects of legacy planning. This includes ensuring your essential documents are all in order, properly registering assets and beneficiary designations, formulating and implementing philanthropic strategies, and much more.
Basic Estate Planning Needs
- A financial planning checklist to review your financial well-being.
- Electing a Trusted Contact.
- How to discuss family finances with your adult children.
- Common estate planning mistakes to avoid.
- A checklist of what to do when a loved one dies.
- The SageVest Life List – A printable list of key financial information you might need to relay to family members.
- What to think about if you want to become a philanthropist.
- Common forms of giving.
- Questions to ask when researching a charity.
- SageVest’s printable list of local DC, MD and VA giving circles.
Additional Legacy Retirement Resources
- Everplans – An online repository of financial and family information to safeguard and/or share.
- ACTEC – Search for skilled estate planning attorneys near you.
- Local giving opportunities – Community Foundations, charitable gift funds, giving circles and other nonprofit resources:
|FINANCIAL PLANNING |
|FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE |
Start your retirement planning today!