If you own your home, it’s probably your most valuable asset. If you’re considering a retirement community, this could represent one of your largest expenses. And if you’re considering downsizing, renting, or acquiring your dream home in retirement, there are other factors to think about. SageVest Wealth Management provides expert counsel, relative to the totality of your wealth.
Owning Your Home In Retirement
- Mortgage tips in retirement.
- The benefits of acquiring a home equity line of credit (HELOC) before you retire.
- What you need to know about reverse mortgages.
- Questions to ask yourself before buying a vacation home.
- Which home records you need to keep.
Housing Decisions In Retirement
Additional Retirement Housing Resources
- HUD – The Federal government provides housing information for aging adults.
- AARP Home Fit Guide – How to remodel your home for a comfortable and safe retirement.
- Offices Of The Aging – Local and state offices dedicated to helping seniors and families:
- Local Tax and Housing Authorities – Remember to inquire about property tax relief initiatives for seniors:
- National Association of Senior Move Managers – Helping elders downsize and move.
|FINANCIAL PLANNING |
|YOUR RETIREMENT |
|FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE |
Start your retirement planning today!