Family’s important throughout our lives, but especially as we age. SageVest Wealth Management cares about fostering healthy and productive family financial discussions for you and everyone in your family. Our CFP® advisors conduct discussions with compassion and professionalism, to support a vital and rewarding retirement lifestyle.
Travel And Leisure In Retirement
- Planning your next vacation.
- What to consider before buying a vacation home.
- Travel secrets for a vacation to remember.
- How to have an amazing vacation and save money.
- Travel apps to help you save and enjoy.
Family Financial Discussions
Helping Your Children and Grandchildren
- SageVest Kids – Fostering financial literacy for kids and grandkids.
- How grandparents can help grandkids with college costs.
Additional Retirement Resources
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) – Nonprofit member organization empowering Americans 50+ to enjoy life.
- Safe Driver’s Course – Refresh your driving skills.
- Village To Village Network – Local communities for older adults.
- McLean Community Village Association – Empowering seniors in McLean, VA.
- Road Scholar – Promoting learning and travel for older adults and other individuals.
- GMU Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) – Intellectual experiences and classes for retirees in Northern VA.
- NoVA Community College – Offers classes free of tuition and fees to eligible individuals aged 60+.
- Local services and social programs for seniors:
- Find services for seniors and caregivers on the government’s Eldercare Locator.
|FINANCIAL PLANNING |
|YOUR RETIREMENT |
Start your retirement planning today!