For most Americans, Social Security benefits are an important source of retirement income. SageVest Wealth Management advisors can help you understand and maximize your benefit and pension options in retirement.
When Should I Start Social Security?
- Should you start Social Security benefits early at age 62?
- Waiting until your full Social Security retirement age.
- Deferring Social Security to the maximum age of 70.
Retirement Pension Benefits
Additional Social Security Resources
- Your online Social Security Statement includes your earnings history and estimated benefits.
- Social Security FAQs – Answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Retirement Age Calculator – When is my Social Security full retirement age?
- National Association of Social Insurance – How much income will Social Security replace?
- Earnings In Retirement – Can I work and claim retirement benefits?
- Cost of Living Adjustment – What is my Social Security COLA?
- Estimate Your Retirement Benefits – Based on your 35 highest earning years of employment.
- The Windfall Elimination Provision can reduce benefit provisions for some Federal, state and other government employees.
- Applying for Social Security – How to claim retirement benefits.
- Survivor Benefits – For widows, widowers, children, and other surviving family members .
|FINANCIAL PLANNING |
|HEALTHCARE IN |
|FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE |
Start your retirement planning today!