Travel and Leisure in Retirement
Enjoying retirement is a prime objective for our clients and the advice that we render. We’re committed to helping you enjoy your retirement to it’s fullest.
- Planning your next vacation.
- What to consider before buying a vacation home.
- Travel secrets for a vacation to remember.
- How to have an amazing vacation and save money.
- Travel apps to help you save and enjoy.
Family Financial Discussions
Family’s important throughout our lives. SageVest Wealth Management cares about fostering healthy and productive family financial discussions for you and everyone in your family.
Helping Your Children and Grandchildren
SageVest cares about the next generation. We frequently help clients with college planning decisions. We also offer a financial literacy website, SageVest Kids, in support of our clients and our community at large.
- SageVest Kids – Fostering financial literacy for kids and grandkids.
- How grandparents can help grandkids with college costs.
Additional Retirement Resources
We offer an array of additional resources in support of your family and life objectives.
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) – Nonprofit member organization empowering Americans 50+ to enjoy life.
- Safe Driver’s Course – Refresh your driving skills.
- Village To Village Network – Local communities for older adults.
- McLean Community Village Association – Empowering seniors in McLean, VA.
- Road Scholar – Promoting learning and travel for older adults and other individuals.
- GMU Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) – Intellectual experiences and classes for retirees in Northern VA.
- NoVA Community College – Offers classes free of tuition and fees to eligible individuals aged 60+.
- Local services and social programs for seniors:
- Find services for seniors and caregivers on the government’s Eldercare Locator.