The coronavirus has dramatically disrupted our economy and society in a matter of a few short weeks. While it’s hard to find something positive in all of the tragic headlines, we think it’s important to recognize that public and private sectors have put forth a massive level of support in a very short time. More assistance is likely on the way, but here’s what you need to know now if you’re affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19), whether you’re an employee, an employer or retired.Read More
The outbreak of the coronavirus is gripping the world. It has infected more than 80,000, has killed more than 2,700 and is directly impacting the daily lives of millions of people. It simply is the top headline around the globe. The potential future effects of the virus sent shockwaves through the financial markets this week, with stocks falling several percentage points in a matter of days. We feel it’s important to address this number one topic and the potential impacts to your portfolio.Read More
SageVest Wealth Management’s quarterly commentary is now available, reviewing the first quarter of 2018. Highlights include:
– Market volatility unleashed in the first quarter.
– Fears of inflation, trade wars and the outlook for key stock market leaders choked the markets.
– Investors are cautioned to think long-term about appropriate positioning after volatile market swings.Read More
It’s time to wish a joyous ‘Happy Birthday’ to the second longest bull market in history! March 9, 2018, marks nine years of prosperity for the stock markets, following the depths of the Great Recession in 2008. If you’ve been invested in stocks over the past nine years, you have prospered, gaining greater wealth potential.
As we enter the 10th year of a bull market, now’s a critical time to ask yourself some key investment questions. SageVest Wealth Management offers 5 key considerations on the bull market’s ninth anniversary, to ensure your portfolio continues to flourish, while also protecting yourself against the inevitable market correction.Read More
SageVest Wealth Management recently released our quarterly commentary for the second quarter of 2017. Highlights are as follows:
– The first half of the year marks one of the strongest upturns in stocks in recent history.
– Several market drivers are supporting returns, giving rise to optimism looking forward.
– Central bank actions are one notable cautionary point on the horizon, with little historical reference for consideration or predictions.Read More
SageVest Wealth Management recently released our quarterly commentary. Highlights are as follows:
– Following steep declines, stocks rebounded and left investors fairly flat for the first quarter.
– Recent reports show signs of economic growth here and abroad, a positive indicator looking forward.
– After seven years, the efficacy of central bank actions, which have supported market rallies, is being drawn into question.Read More
The third quarter was hopefully a time of enjoyable vacations, but it was also a time of tumult in the markets.
Performance among stocks was ugly, bringing the first correction since the autumn of 2011. Broad US stock markets were down 7% to 9% for the quarter and international stocks ended down more than 12%.
The only asset class that was positive was bonds.Read More